CPR training including first aid care with electrical shock
In just a matter of hours your company can learn cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), a life-saving technique that is easy to learn. Included in this course is basic first aid with a focus on electrical injury.
This course includes theory, training with laerdal practice material, and usage and practice with an automated external defibrillator (AED)-Philips HS1,
Knowing CPR and basic first aid is a vital link in saving lives for casualities of sudden cardiac arrest, electrical injuries, drowning, or choking until full care can be provided in a hospital.
Course plan CPR including basic first aid with a focus on electrical injury:
- Role and responsibilities of the first-aid provider
- Assessing a scene
- Performing an initial and ongoing assessment of an injured or ill person
- Scene safety
- Performing an emergency move
- Placing an ill person in the recovery position
- Opening and maintaining an airway
- Managing an obstructed airway
- Performing adult/one-rescuer CPR
- Recognizing the warning signs and symptoms of medical problems with focus on electrical injury
- Recognizing and caring for an injured or ill person with decreased levels of responsiveness
- Controlling external bleeding and recognizing internal bleeding
- Recognizing and caring for victims of shock
- Recognizing and stabilizing spinal injury
- Recognizing and manually stabilizing suspected skeletal injuries
- Demonstration and practice with an AED-automated external defibrillator, Philips HS1
- Practice with defibrillator and laerdal rescue manequins
- Course length: 4 hours
- Course size: 8-12 participants per course.
- Price: 8500 SEK per course.
- Course certificate for each participant upon completion of course..
- Visida can come to workplaces to perform the course.
CPR - Save with 6
Visida uses Laerdal training manequins.
Our instructors are certified by the Swedish heart foundation och speak fluent English.
Courses may be held at worksites, or at Visida conference facilities in Luleå or Boden. There is no extra charge for courses held at Visida facilities.